Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: TBD
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for student financial interviews, financial options counseling, intake processing, and customer service to ensure complete and accurate financing of student educational expenses. Review finance documents, provide students with tentative budgets and provide additional financing documents for all new students enrolling into the institution’s program. Process all forms in accordance with Provincial / Federal regulations and Company policies and procedures. This position serves as a liaison between Admissions and Student Finance.
Skills required for this position include:
- Conducting preliminary financing interviews with new students.
- Providing new students with accurate information regarding the application process, loan counseling and their eligibility for Provincial / Federal financial assistance, alternative financing, contracts and/or institutional payment plans.
- Informing students of their financial obligation, the institution’s financial options, and financial policies and procedures as related to their educational expenses.
- Ensuring that students interested in applying for financial aid complete all of the required documentation.
- Advising students of their obligation to provide accurate information and potential consequences related to their application and funding process.
- Reviewing financial applications and disclosure statements for completeness and accuracy.
- Updating appropriate systems to ensure the timely processing, funding, billing, and collections of the package selected.
- Maintaining and updating approved systems for documentation required and to allow for the timely follow-up and completion of any missing documentation in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining file intake completion throughout the enrollment process.
- Providing customer service and answer student inquiries regarding application status.
- Participating in all new student orientations.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Requires some college coursework.
Must pass background check and credit verification.
Minimum 2 years financial aid experience, 1-2 years of Sales experience
To inquire, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.