Course Code: 501
Analysts and Project Managers are highly sought after in both the Business and IT fields. This post graduate program will provide a solid foundation and will help students develop skills in business analysis, projects and service management based on globally recognized bodies (PMI, IIBA, ITIL) professional standards of knowledge and practices.
If you possess a College Diploma or University Degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Technology & Communications, have worked in the field and are looking to increase your credentials and advance your career, a streamlined Post Graduate program could be an excellent opportunity.
Post Graduate credentials allow you to advance in your field and potentially earn a higher salary. Typical salaries for graduates from this course range from $35.61/hr to $52.82/hr.
Course Benefits - Add Globally Recognized Certifications to Your Resume
The Business Analysis, Projects and Service Management Diploma Program is based on globally recognized bodies (PMI, IIBA, ITIL) professional standards of knowledge and practices, and graduates will be well prepared for the following certifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate
Certification fees are not included in program fees
Main duties for people in this field could be:
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
- Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
- May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|001||MS Office Suite Professional|
|003||IT Business Analysis|
|004||Project Management Planning (PMP)|
|005||ITIL Service Management Foundation|
|006||Six Sigma Green Belt|
|007||Lean Project for Lean Enterprise|
|008||Soft Skills for Business|
|009||SPSS & Report Writing|
|010||Labs & Projects|
- College Diploma or College or University Studies in Computer Sciences or Information Technology & Communications or Business OR
- WES or ICAS evaluated College Diploma or College or University degree (If taken overseas)
- Personal Suitability Interview with Sunview College Admissions Representative
Get the Support You Need to Advance Your Career
Post Graduate training isn't about getting a diploma - it's about getting results in your career. Our emphasis is on practicality. We believe that once concepts are understood in theory, your focus should be on the practical. By minimizing the amount of reading and increasing the hands-on practical experience, you will be better prepared to face business challenges with confidence. We provide practical approach and guidance for students looking to secure good placements in strong organizations in Canada and other countries. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
What our students say
“I appreciate the College for offering such a wonderful Post Graduate diploma program which includes high in demand course content… I am delighted to inform you that I got the job offer as a Project Manager” – Ahmad Babar Sunview Graduate
If you're interested in learning more about careers in Business Analysis, Projects & Service Management and exploring whether post graduate students in this area is the right path for you, fill out the form to learn more. A helpful Sunview College Admissions Representative would be happy to answer any questions you have and help with everything from scheduling to financial aid.Apply Now