The C++ Programming course is intended for those interested in careers in software development, system analysis and design, project management, and other technical fields. Object-Oriented (OO) technologies enable software developers to produce more flexible, easily maintainable applications.
This course requires some background knowledge of the C Programming environment.
In this course you will develop strong programming concepts, gain a thorough understanding and learn the best methods of Object oriented programming and attain practical experience in application and/or system development.
In this course you will be introduced to:
- General programming concepts
- Procedural programming
- Object-Oriented programming
- Top down designing and Object-Oriented design
- Function Declarations & Header Files
- Pointers, References and Templates
- Classes and Objects
- Inheritance, Encapsulation & Polymorphism
- Friends, Advanced Data and Memory Handling Structures
- Error Handling and Debugging STL
Fundamental computer knowledge is expected and a familiarity with Operating systems is required
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Campus|
|Mar 18||Apr 1||3 days||Sat||Mississauga|
|Apr 3||Apr 5||3 days||Mon - Wed||Scarborough|
|May 8||May 10||3 days||Mon - Wed||Mississauga|
|May 13||May 27||3 days||Sat||Scarborough|