HiTech Institute’s comprehensive Project Management and Control training course guides managers on the path to success by providing them with leading edge learning solutions.
In this course, you'll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PP6 Primavera Certification Exam. This course includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids, and is focused on teaching professionals new methods of project planning, scheduling, and cost management to help them successfully build and implement successful projects.
The course helps students prepare for the PP6 Primavera Certification exam, focusing on Versions 8.1 and 8.2. Our training will provide experienced project managers with the opportunity to upgrade their skills and learn about the latest developments in their industries to be successful today.
This course is a great option for Project Managers, Engineers, Project Planners, Project Coordinators and Schedulers.
This course will teach students methods for planning, scheduling and controlling projects using Primavera within an established Enterprise Project database or a blank database, up to an intermediate level. By the end of this course you will:
- Possess a thorough understanding of the Primavera P6 environment to help you prepare for the PP6 Certification exam
- Create a Primavera Project and monitor a project's progress
- Develop, add, and implement logic and constraints
- Add and assign roles and resources to projects
- Design a Work Breakdown Structure and add activities
- Analyze projects for cost, time, scope, risk and quality
- Have the knowledge of setting up and administering a database and advanced features including import/export
- Use the latest tools for planning, scheduling and budgeting for projects
- Manage the enterprise environment including multiple project scheduling
- Creating a Project Plan
- Starting up and Navigation
- Creating a New Project
- Defining Calendars
- Creating a Primavera Project WBS
- Adding Activities and Organising Under the WBS
- Formatting the Display
- Adding Relationships
- Activity Network View
- Group, sort and layouts
- Printing and Reports
- Tracking Progress
- User and Administration Preferences and Scheduling Options
- Creating Roles and Resources
- Assigning Roles, Resources and Expenses
- Resource Optimization
- Updating a Resourced Schedule
- Other Methods of Organizing Project Data
- Global Change
- Managing the Enterprise Environment
- Multiple Project Scheduling
- What is new in P6 Version 7?
- What is new in Version 6.0?
- What is new in Version 5.0?
Familiarity with Workstation operation, Basic operating system commands, and Basic use of the system editor is recommended.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Campus|
|Mar 13||Mar 15||3 days||Mon - Wed||Mississauga|
|Mar 27||Mar 29||3 days||Mon - Wed||Scarborough|
|Apr 1||Apr 15||3 days||Sat||Mississauga|
|Apr 22||May 6||3 days||Sat||Scarborough|
|May 13||May 27||3 days||Sat||Mississauga|
|May 17||May 19||3 days||Wed - Fri||Scarborough|