This fully functional software is the fastest growing computerized accounting system for service businesses.
Students will learn to create a new company and set up accounts, process transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare year end reports using QuickBooks.
Students will learn how to maintaining the integrity of accounting data. that includes:
- Understanding how to create financial and management reports such as cash flow and budget
- Creating financial and management reports such as cash flow and budget
- Managing inventory, generate payroll and reconcile bank accounts.
- Getting Started: Introduction to Quickbooks
- Chelsea's Chocolates: Cash Transactions
- General Journal Transactions
- Creating a New Company
- Vendor Transactions
- Customer Transactions
- Terrific Tours: Discounts, Estimates and Orders
- Banking, Taxes and Credit Cards
- Darya's Dance Studio: Company Set Up
- Scott's Total Concept: Payroll Transactions
- Inventory Transactions
- Melody Music Centre: Practice Application
Experience in finance or accounting is not required. However, applicants for this course need to have a basic knowledge of the computer operating system and know how to move files around, create folders or directories, copy files to and from disks, and run applications.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Campus|
|Mar 13||Mar 17||5 days||Mon - Fri||Brampton|
|Mar 18||Apr 15||5 days||Sat||Mississauga|
|Mar 20||Mar 24||5 days||Mon - Fri||Scarborough|
|Apr 22||May 20||5 days||Sat||Scarborough|
|Apr 29||May 27||5 days||Sat||Brampton|
|May 22||May 26||5 days||Mon - Fri||Mississauga|