This fully functional software is the fastest growing computerized accounting system for service businesses.
Students will learn to create a new company and set up accounts, process transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare year end reports using QuickBooks.
Students will learn how to maintaining the integrity of accounting data. that includes:
- Understanding how to create financial and management reports such as cash flow and budget
- Creating financial and management reports such as cash flow and budget
- Managing inventory, generate payroll and reconcile bank accounts.
- Getting Started: Introduction to Quickbooks
- Chelsea’s Chocolates: Cash Transactions
- General Journal Transactions
- Creating a New Company
- Vendor Transactions
- Customer Transactions
- Terrific Tours: Discounts, Estimates and Orders
- Banking, Taxes and Credit Cards
- Darya’s Dance Studio: Company Set Up
- Scott’s Total Concept: Payroll Transactions
- Inventory Transactions
- Melody Music Centre: Practice Application
Experience in finance or accounting is not required. However, applicants for this course need to have a basic knowledge of the computer operating system and know how to move files around, create folders or directories, copy files to and from disks, and run applications.
Get the Support You Need to Launch a Successful Career
Sunview College proven methods of intelligent direction and hands on practical training allow graduates to exceed industry standards. Students are taught by qualified professionals who are in the know and hold years of teaching experience. Our student-centered philosophy ensures that all students receive the personal attention they deserve through in class training, seminars and comprehensive practical training in our established spa and student clinic.
“Excellent teaching, cooperative and supportive instructor, enjoyed all the practical. I am now thinking of starting my own business. Overall, an excellent educational experience.” – Jagrati Patel, Sunview Graduate
If you’re interested in learning more and exploring whether this is the right career path for you. A helpful Sunview College Admissions Counsellor would be happy to answer any questions you have and help with everything from scheduling to financial aid