Digital Marketing Certificate
The Digital Marketing Certificate course is intended for those interested in careers in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Digital Analytics. This 12-weeks Digital Marketing Certificate course will also provide you the opportunity to complete a 12-week internship in a professional digital marketing setting.
The Sunview College Digital Marketing certification course provides the hands-on training, high-level technical skills, and real-world experience it takes to succeed in the Digital Marketing world.
In this course you will be introduced to:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Search Engine Analytics
- Website Content Management
- Content Marketing and more!
Upon successful completion of this course student will be able to:
- Use Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager tool to execute and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Basic to intermediate understanding of one of the most used CMS i.e. WordPress
- Implement Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Conversion Tracking Tag, Facebook Pixel
- Implement both on-page and off-page SEO strategies
- Identify the key business drivers for digital and mobile adoption
- Develop and manage the internet marketing campaign for achieving defined marketing goals and objectives
- Determine the most lucrative online marketing strategies for acquisition, conversion, and retention of customers/clients
- Interpret marketing metrics and analytics to measure the impact and the effectiveness of marketing strategies, tactics, and campaigns