Graduates plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, wholesale and e-business sales, marketing, advertising and public relations. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale establishments, marketing and public relations consulting companies and government departments.
This exceptional program qualifies graduates for careers such as:
- Advertising Director
- Advertising Manager
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Director, Communications
- Director, Media Relations
- Director, Public Relations
- Fundraising Campaign Manager
- Internet Communications Manager
- Manager, E-Business
- Marketing Manager
- Promotions Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Web Communications Manager
- Web Marketing Manager
Main duties for people in this field could be:
- Sales managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments.
- Marketing managers establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Advertising managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Public relations managers direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- E-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.
|Unit ID||Unit Name|
|004||Statistics for Business|
|006||Computer Applications in Business|
|010||Fundamentals of Marketing|
|011||Introduction to HRM|
|012||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|017||International Business Strategy|
|020||International Banking and Finance|
|023||E-Commerce and Digital Marketing|
- Ontario Grade 12 or equivalent
- Mature Student (18 years of age or older) & A passing SLE TEST [/list]
Get the Support You Need to Launch a Successful Career
Sunview training isn't about getting a diploma - it's about getting results in your career. Our emphasis is on practicality. We believe that once concepts are understood in theory, your focus should be on the practical. By minimizing the amount of reading and increasing the hands-on practical experience, you will be better prepared to face any challenges with a new found confidence. We provide a practical approach and guidance for students looking to secure good placements in strong organizations in Canada. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
What our Students say
“I appreciate the professional training I received from CCCITM. It was really helpful. It has truly been a life changing and remarkable experience." - Balvinder Arora, CCCITM Graduate
If you're interested in learning more about careers in Accounting and Business administration and exploring whether this is the right career path for you. A helpful Sunview College Admissions Counsellor would be happy to answer any questions you have and help with everything from scheduling to financial aidApply Now