Once you receive your Letter of Acceptance, you will need to submit the letter along with other supporting documents to apply for your Study Permit. You can visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp or download and fill out the following documents:

You will need to visit your nearest Canadian High Commission to apply for your Canadian Study Permit. Make sure you provide them with a fully completed and accurate Study Permit Application Form with all required supporting documents, and act as per their requirements to ensure a positive outcome of your visa application.

Upon a receipt of a response from the Canadian High Commission, you should immediately inform us of the outcome of your application.

  • If approved, proceed with the payment of the balance due of the tuition fee + cost of books + cost of certifications exam – if any, and get the upcoming schedule from us and make sure that you arrive in Canada on time to start your study.
  • If your Canadian Study Permit application is denied, you may request a revised Letter of Acceptance with a new program start date in order for you to file an appeal.
    Your request for a revised Letter of Acceptance is valid for 3 months from the visa refusal date. There will be $100 fee to re-issue a new LOA. If you want to request a refund, you need to send us a copy of the Visa Refusal letter via e-mail to finance@sunviewcollege.comA fee of $500 will be charged. The remaining fees will be refunded in 3-4 weeks.