Diploma in Mobile Developer
Course Code: 102
Mobile development has been steadily growing, both in terms of revenues and jobs created. Smart phones and apps have brought the need for Mobile Developers. Gaming on Smartphones has also become very popular.
The Mobile Application Developer is responsible for creating programs used on mobile devices such as smart phones. Mobile Developer’s job is to write the program, test it, make the necessary changes and tweaks, and eventually release it to the public. Inevitably, problems with the program will be found, and you’ll then be responsible for repairing them.
Get Quality IT Training for Jobs that are In Demand
Sunview College is an expert in preparing IT professionals for in-demand jobs. Employers recognize our students as hard-working and totally equipped to hit the ground running, right after graduation.
Mobile Developers need a specific set of technical skills to complete both back and front-end development work. This exceptional program qualifies graduates for careers in IT companies throughout the private and public sectors as below:
- Internet Site Developer/ Designer
- Intranet Developer/ Designer
- Android Developer
- Web Developer
As per payscale.com the average pay for a Mobile Applications Developer is C$59,806 per year
Mobile developers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Mobile Developers first tend to decide the overall architecture of the mobile app. Right from the UI design to back end compatibility. Mobile developers develop mobile apps for all platforms.
- Development (UI) – select and work on the platform according to client’s need of the mobile app i.e. according to Android, IOS or Windows
- For the back end development, use adobe software such as Dreamweaver for database creation.
- Last and the most important factor is UX ( user experience). This is considered as the biggest factor for the success of a mobile developer. UX can be illustrated in simple formula UX=UI + Functionality. If user is satisfied and happy with UI and the functionality is smooth, like the app never crashes, less memory usage and also data fetching is less, then app is good to go for the launch.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
|Web Basics (HTML, XML, CSS)
|CMS and E-Commerce
|Responsive Web Design
|iOS App (IPhone) Development
|Android App Development
|Windows Phone App Development
|Labs and Projects 1
|Labs and Projects 2
- Ontario Grade 12 or equivalent
- Mature Student (18 years of age or older) & A passing SLE TEST
Learn Essential Skills from Industry Professionals
Sunview class sizes are small, so every Mobile Developer student receives one-on-one attention from our dedicated instructors. We only hire teachers with industry experience, so you can trust that our IT training is relevant and our tools are cutting-edge.
Get the Support You Need to Advance Your Career
A Successful training isn’t about getting a diploma – it’s about getting results in your career. Our emphasis is on practicality. We believe that once concepts are understood in theory, your focus should be on the practical. By minimizing the amount of reading and increasing the hands-on practical experience, you will be better prepared to face workplace challenges with confidence. We provide practical approach and guidance for students looking to secure good placements in strong organizations in Canada and other countries. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
“I appreciate the professional training I received from Sunview College. I was really helpful. It has truly been a life changing and remarkable experience … I would definitely recommend your institute to my friends.” Balvinder Arora – Sunview Graduate
Is a Challenging Web Developer Career Right for You? Get More Info…
Fast-Track to your First Mobile Development Job in just 52 Weeks! If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Mobile Development and exploring whether studies in this area is the right path for you, fill out the form to learn more. A helpful Sunview College Admissions Representative would be happy to answer any questions you have and help with everything from scheduling to financial aid.