PG Diploma in System Testing Engineering
Course Code: 502
This program will provide students with the ability to assist small to mid/large sized companies in software and systems testing in their implemented windows or web based applications and or business solutions or packaged software development in an integrated environment.
Are you looking to take your IT skills to the next level? Have you considered a career in Systems Testing and Quality Assurance? The Post Graduate Diploma in Systems Testing Engineering from Sunview College provides students with the ability to assist companies in software and systems testing. Systems testers use manual and automated testing methods within existing implemented windows, web based applications, or packaged software development in an integrated environment.
Post Graduate credentials allow you to advance in your field and potentially earn a higher salary. Typical salaries for graduates from this course range from $26.44/hr to $43.27/hr.
Course Benefits – Add Globally Recognized Certifications to Your Resume
The System Testing graduates will be well prepared with the knowledge and practice of the following certifications :
Certification fees are not included in program fees
This exceptional program qualifies graduates for careers such as:
- Application tester/ Application testing technician
- Software test coordinator/Software tester
- Systems tester/ Systems testing technician
- User acceptance tester
- Software Architect
- Software Design Engineer/ Software Design Verification Engineer
- Software Designer/Software Testing Engineer
- Systems Integration Engineer – Software/Technical Architect – Software
Main duties for people in this field could be:
- Developing and documenting software testing plans
- Installing software and hardware and configuring operating system software in preparation for testing
- Executing, analyzing, and documenting results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Developing and implementing software and information system testing policies, procedures, and scripts.
||Business Applications / MS Office Suite
||IT Business Analysis
||Timeline Application / MS Project
||MS SQL Database Administration
||MS SQL Database Development
||MS SQL Database Business Intelligence
||Manual Software Testing
||Automatic Software Testing
||Practice Labs ( I,II ,III )
- College Diploma or College or University degree
- WES or ICAS evaluated College Diploma or College or University degree (If taken overseas)
- Personal Suitability Interview with Sunview College Admissions Representative
Get the Support You Need to Advance Your Career
Post Graduate training isn’t about getting a diploma – it’s about getting results in your career. Our emphasis is on practicality. We believe that once concepts are understood in theory, your focus should be on the practical. By minimizing the amount of reading and increasing the hands-on practical experience, you will be better prepared to face workplace challenges with confidence.
We provide practical approach and guidance for students looking to secure good placements in strong organizations in Canada and other countries. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
“I appreciate the professional training I received from CCCITM. I was really helpful. It has truly been a life changing and remarkable experience … I would definitely recommend your institute to my friends.” Balvinder Arora – CCCITM Graduate
Is a Challenging Systems Testing Engineering Career Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Systems Testing Engineering and exploring whether post graduate studies in this area is the right path for you, fill out the form to learn more. A helpful Sunview College Admissions Representative would be happy to answer any questions you have and help with everything from scheduling to financial aid.