PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential is a response to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a baseline knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
This course covers the essential PgMP terminology, tools, and techniques covered on the PMI PgMP exam, improves your program management competency, and increases your ability to contribute to your company’s success.
You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate the program management discipline and successfully prepare for the PgMP certification exam.
The PMI-RMP demonstrates skill and competence in the specialized area of project risk management. If you’re looking to fill the risk management specialist role on your project team, hone your basic project management skills and showcase your specialized expertise to employers, the PMI-RMP credential is for you.
The workshop will help students prepare for the Risk Management Professional Exam offered by the Project Management Institute.
- Assessing Personal Risk Awareness Through Real Life Simulations
- Constructing Risk Assessment Teams (RAT) to Evaluate a Project
- Risk Assessment Tools
- Creating an Ishkawa Diagram
- Simulating Project Variations With Monte Carlo Techniques
- Calculating and Interpreting Statistical Data
- Developing a Risk Register
- Justifying Budget and Time Contingencies
For anyone to apply for the PMI-RMP training course and thereby a Risk Management Certification, the applicant must have:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent), with at least 3,000 hours of project risk management experience and 30 hours of project risk management education OR
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least 4,500 hours of project risk management experience and 40 hours of project risk management education
If you have not gained enough experience in project and program management to meet these eligibility requirements, consider the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Campus|
|Mar 13||Mar 15||3 days||Wed - Fri||Scarborough|
|Mar 18||Apr 1||3 days||Sat||Mississauga|
|Apr 10||Apr 12||3 days||Wed - Fri||Mississauga|
|Apr 15||Apr 29||3 days||Sat||Scarborough|
|May 13||May 27||3 days||Sat||Mississauga|
|May 29||May 31||3 days||Mon - Wed||Scarborough|