Professional Sales and Customer Service
Our training in Professional Sales and Customer Service from Sunview College provides a solid foundation for careers in customer service. Students will learn the professional and ethical standards required to work in the Customer Service industry. Education in this field can allow you to advance in your field and potentially earn a higher salary.
This exceptional program qualifies graduates for careers such as:
- Customer Service
- Consumer Services Representative
- Courtesy Desk Clerk
- Department Store Information Clerk
- Public Relations Clerk – to name a few.
Numerous outstanding employers hire Sunview College grads, including:
- General merchandise stores & grocery stores
- Variety stores & speciality retail stores
- Bank customer support staff
- Malls, residential complexes
- Federal, provincial and municipal governments
Main duties for people in this field could be:
- Delivering on specific projects and tasks in a collaborative office environment, utilizing Microsoft Office 2007 software suites and Windows Operating System
- Performing basic accounting processes using a computerized accounting system
- Using business mathematics to calculate refunds, discounts, mark-ups & mark-downs
- Representing your company as the spokesperson or first point of contact, engaging in Public Relations, and providing a positive experience to customers
||Microsoft Office Suite Applications
||Professional Office Procedures
||Customer Relations Management (CRM)
||Soft Skills for Business
- Ontario Grade 12 or equivalent
- Mature Student (18 years of age or older) & A passing SLE TEST
Get the Support You Need to Launch a Successful Career
Sunview training isn’t about getting a diploma – it’s about making your career. Our emphasis is on practicality, and we believe that once concepts are understood in theory, your focus should be on the practical. By minimizing the amount of reading and increasing the hands-on practical experience, you will be better prepared to face any challenges with a new found confidence. We provide a practical approach and guidance for students looking to secure good placements in strong organizations in Canada. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Professional Sales and Customer Service and are exploring whether this is the right career path for you, an Admissions Counselor would be happy to answer any questions you have and help with everything from scheduling to financial aid.