Loan repayment is administered through the National Student Loan Service Centre (NSLSC).
Watch the OSAP repayment webinar
You’ll learn about:
- The importance of the first 6 months after you leave school
- Understanding your Consolidation Agreement
- Your interest rate options
- Choosing your repayment term
- Maintaining your student loan in good standing
- Avoiding repayment difficulties
The Exit interview acknowledgement form is available here. For more information please contact the FAO.
The NSLSC website also offers information about:
· Who is the NSLSC?
· You’ve Been Approved for a Student Loan, What’s Next?
· Finished your studies ? Learn about what’s next for your student loan
· Support for Student Loan Borrowers after the end of the COVID-19 Relief Measures