Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: TBD
An Education Consultant provides information to prospective students, which is relevant to helping students determine a career path through career planning and personal development with a focus primarily on recruiting to achieve enrollment goals.
Skills required for this position include:
- Providing follow-up to students via phone, letters or e-mail.
- Informing prospective students about educational offerings and provide assistance with career planning.
- Understanding career development and how education plays a role.
- Attending to telephone calls from prospective clients, identifying their needs, and scheduling appointments for personal discussions.
- Responsible for hitting sales targets to keep active population for programs and College at an acceptable level.
- Planning, managing, and conducting recruitment activities outside of the college including fairs and trade shows.
- Creating and maintaining a network of agents, students, and alumni to gain referrals from.
- Preparing admission package and documents related to HRDSC, SA, WSIB funding recipients.
- Developing activities to grow lead base through outreach and other activities.
- Reviewing student applications, evaluating admission credentials, and aiding students in filling out enrollment documentation.
- Responsible for completing reports on time.
- Responsible for complete accuracy in maintaining the company CRM.
- Representing the company with integrity and ensuring that information provided is accurate and acceptable to company and government standards.
- Assisting in retention and support activities such as open house information sessions and social events.
- Coordinating, establishing, and maintaining relationships with community centers, and other private agencies.
Completion of high school, Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
1 year to 2 years in a sales role, private education industry experience is an asset.
To inquire, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org