Post Graduate Diploma Programs have been designed for individuals that already have a combination of post-secondary level studies and some work experience. As a result, these programs contain course curricula that are being taught at a higher level than the standard college Diploma programs.
The admission requirements for most of these programs are:
- Post secondary studies in the field of studies.
- At minimum one to two years of entry level work experience in the field of study.
- Sunview College Entrance Examination
- Personal suitability Interview with College Admissions Counselor.
Benefits of a Post Graduate Diploma Program:
- Level of studies is much higher than a regular diploma program
- Programs contain numerous 3rd Party Examination Certification preparation courses
- Programs contain numerous real-world projects and assignments
Our current Post-Graduate programs include:
|PG Diploma in Business Analysis, Projects and Service Management||Post Graduate||8.5 months|
|PG Diploma in Database Administration||Post Graduate||9.5 months|
|PG Diploma in Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence||Post Graduate||8.5 months|
|PG Diploma in Enterprise Network Engineering||Post Graduate||8.5 months|
|PG Diploma in Industrial Biotechnology & Bioinformatics||Post Graduate||8.5 months|
|PG Diploma in System Testing Engineering||Post Graduate||8.5 months|
NOTE: Not all programs available at all campuses.